Skip to content

I want to go travelling and don’t intend on working. What are my options?

Temporary withdrawal is available for members who are returning to school, for parental leave, and for medical or compassionate leave. If you plan on travelling, your only options would be to maintain your membership or resign and reapply or reinstate upon your return to practice.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email