Skip to content

How would practitioners working out of province be regulated?

Professional self-regulation is in provincial jurisdiction. Any registrant working outside of BC where registration is required (such as Alberta) should be registered with that provincial regulator. If you live out of province and work in BC you should be registered with the College. Furthermore, the Code of Ethics and Professional Conduct still applies whether someone is working in the province or not.

Print Friendly, PDF & Email